So how does it work ?
If your “TO DO” list is anything like this one then our Virtual Finance Office solution is right for you.
Our Virtual Finance Office Service was designed for business owners who want to spend less time gathering together paperwork and more time on growing their business.
- Your financial records and accounts maintained in real time using industry leading software
- Staff payroll processed for you where staff can download payslips and documents from the cloud
- VAT Returns prepared and submitted to HMRC
- Payments to suppliers processed for you
- Personalised credit control – get cash in your bank rather than your customers
- Preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Monitoring of budget spends
- Monthly or Quarterly Management Accounts
- Monthly or Quarterly meetings to dive into the numbers
- Two page business plan
- Annual goal setting meeting
- Attendance at Board Meetings if required
- Statutory Annual Accounts prepared and submitted to HMRC and Companies House
- Tax planning for the Company and Directors
- Retirement / exit planning
Don’t worry if your bookkeeping has fallen behind. We provide a catch up service as part of our Virtual Finance Office service, so we’ll have you back on track in no time.
So how can we help you with this ?
We will talk to you about your strategic goals
The starting point for any kind of growth is to pin down your goals and aims as a business and as individuals. When you know what you want to achieve over the coming months and years, it’s far easier to define a strategy for success. And that’s easier to do that when you talk to an objective adviser, like us.
We can sit in on your board meetings, talk to your executive team if you have one and get a real handle on what makes the business tick. And, armed with this knowledge, we’ll work with you to drive the direction of your business and find the best opportunities for you to focus on.
We will help you create a clear growth strategy and plan
Having a defined set of goals is a good starting point. But to put this all into action in a productive way, you’re going to need a comprehensive plan.
Our years of experience advising directors and business owners and their teams really comes into play here. We know the best routes to take, the budgets that will be needed and the right tactics for expansion. By putting these strategies into a clear plan, and linking this to agreed timescales, you have a route map to follow and action. A plan that we will help you follow and keep you focussed and accountable.
We will help you track and measure your business growth
Meeting your targets takes time – and a whole lot of dedication. Measuring your growth over time, helps you stay on track.
We’ll help you create the reporting and metrics you need, so you have clear data to track your progress. We will provide you with timely monthly or quarterly management accounts that are bespoke for your business and future focussed.
We will hold monthly or quarterly meetings with you to keep things on track
As busy business owners, having the formal structure in place for monthly finance meetings can make a huge difference to profitability.
Whether you are working independently or part of a management team, taking the time to review and interrogate the numbers, understand how they all interact, review and set actions will really help as you strive for improved business profitability.
We will agree a meeting agenda that is bespoke to your requirements and make sure we focus on the important financial elements of your business growth strategy.